Seilge / Caorach
10 inch minimum.
The boat is berthed at the West side of Seilge.
See booking log map. No dogs, fires or camping.
Beware submerged rocks in Seilge.
Display DFFA Membership Card in parked car.
To book transport to and from Lochs phone Malcolm (Head Keeper) 07724876376 at least 24hrs in advance. Return fee £25.
All anglers wishing to access these lochs after the start of July should contact the head keeper (a text message will suffice).
This is in regards to fire arms safety.
|SEASON FROM||SEASON TO||DAY BOOKING||EVENING BOOKING||SUNDAY FISHING|
|1st APRIL||30th SEPTEMBER||8am – 6pm||6pm to dusk or 11pm||YES|
1. Park in area shown at left. Display DFFA Membership Card in car windscreen.
2.Access to Seilge and Caorach via the track leading uphill from the parking area.
3. Close any gates on route.
4. The DFFA boat is berthed on Loch Seilge but Loch Caorach may be fished from the bank.The let only allows fishing on these two lochs
5. No dogs, fires or camping.
6. Beware of submerged rocks around the island on Seilge.
7. Transport to and from the berth can be arranged with Malcolm on 07724876376
Book at least 48 hours in advance. Return fee £25
8. All anglers wishing to access these lochs after the start of July should contact Malcolm. ( a text message will suffice). This is in regards to fire arms safety.
9. 10 inch limit.
The short steep route to Loch Caorach is no longer available as a wind turbine transformer station has been built across it. (no further comment) :-
Loch Caorach from the high level route :-
FISH RETURNS 2015
|No. of Returns||Blank Returns||No. of Fish||Total Weight||Average Weight|