2018 MEMBERSHIP AND VISITOR HIRE FEES
FULL MEMBER £80
JOINT MEMBERSHIP ( Full Member & Partner ) £120
SENIOR CITIZEN £50
VISITOR ( per boat ) £20/day or £80 per week
Click the Link to Download the Membership form
- Visitors may hire DFFA boats on Lochs Watten, Calder, Scarmclate (Stemster) and Olginey.
2. Day Permits :-
- Day sessions (up to 6pm) can be booked for a fee of £20 per boat, with an additional charge of £10 per boat for continuing the session into the evening on the same boat.
- A maximum of three persons per boat is allowed.
- Boats cannot be booked in advance but only from 10 am on the required day of fishing. Sunday fishing on Calder or Stemster may be booked after 3 pm on the prior Saturday afternoon.
3. Evening Permits :-
- Evening sessions (from 6pm) can be booked for a fee of £10 per boat
Booking must be made after 3pm.
4. Weekly Permits :-
- A fee of £80 per week. Booking requirements as for Day Permits and Evening Permits
- Payments and booking may be made directly through Harper’s Fly Fishing Services, 57 High Street, Thurso. 01847 893179
- Opening times 10am to 5pm Monday to Saturday inclusive.
- Life support must be worn when in D.F.F.A. boats.